The Power to Change church movements strategy exists to build disciplemaking movements that connect people to Jesus and each other. We want to see one church or faith community for every 1,000 people.
Our main contribution is through:
- Inspiring vision and action across the body of Christ.
- Training and coaching multiplying leaders/practitioners.
- Supporting and initiating movements of multiplying faith communities.
- Promoting strategic partnerships, coalitions and alliances.
- Developing and sharing key tools and resources (relevant to our mission).
- We partner with many leaders, churches, and denominations to provide training for pastors and ‘everyday’ Christians who want to become disciplemakers and help build spiritual movements.
We mobilize generations to live like Jesus and by helping:
- People discover God with their friends (MyFriends)
- Leaders follow Jesus in building disciplemaking movements (SHIFTm2M)
- Disciplemakers multiply missional communities (MC²)