This special project reaches out to prisoners to help train them in skills for the future.
We aim to:
- Continue a computer and administration skills training program for male prisoners at Kapenguria Prison, Kenya. This training program was launched in June 2019. This was a new initiative for Access Hope Inc.
- Provide training which includes computer and keyboard skills; communication; time management; presentation; team work, and writing skills.
- Employ local part-time trainers.
- Engage with the Prison via our existing Prison Chaplain network.
- Further assist the prisoners by our trainers using their social work knowledge.
For further details about this life-changing program or to donate (Windows) laptops, email Sue at: email@example.com
To make a future for a prisoner, give generously now.