We need your help to support the development and equipping of pastors and leaders in PNG. This is a huge but worthwhile task. This project is in partnership with the Baptist Union of PNG (BUPNG) to support key leaders within BUPNG to be able to carrying out core ministry functions and equip local Baptist churches around the country. There are over 60,000 Baptists in more than 400 local congregations. BUPNG’s vision is to transform the lives of people in PNG in their relationships with God, one another and their environment.
To do this, there is a team of people we seek to support financially to ensure their ability to continue this important ministry. We have a commitment with BUPNG until 2020.
This project requires $31,460 per year:
- Ministry Coordinators $4,400 annually: This position supports 5 Ministry Coordinators who assist local Baptist churches within BUPNG to thrive and engage in wholistic ministry. They assist in strategic leadership, equipping pastors and discipling believers.
- Coordinator of Overseas Mission $5,500 annually: This position partners with and supports PNG nationals in taking the Good News beyond PNG to those who are least-reached.
- Coordinator of Ministry Training $17,248 annually: This position is involved in training a team of PNG Baptists, over five years, to be equipped to travel and offer ministry training and support in local villages and towns as well as through a centralised college.
- Director of Ministry $4,312 annually: Ensuring this position is funded strengthens the heart of ministry within BUPNG by supporting a key leader who is responsible for providing vision and ministry strategy for BUPNG and subsequently Baptist churches around PNG.
Gifts to this project are NOT TAX DEDUCTIBLE.
Your support of this project will enable and empower these leaders to carry out and develop their nation-wide ministries in towns and remote villages, helping strengthen and grow faith communities throughout PNG.
* Please confirm outstanding amount needed before donating.