- $45.00 can provide CHAT materials for 1 student
- $90.00 helps run CHAT where young people learn to combat racial bullying
- $200.00 can help train a CHAT facilitator
- $500.00 helps develop intercultural resources for schools & churches
People from different backgrounds building mutual respect
Your donation helps young people express themselves, build respect and appreciation for one another, and find common ground.
Interserve cross-cultural workers are:
- training Australian young people in intercultural dialogue,
- creating employment opportunities where people from different backgrounds can work together,
- forming partnerships, and
- teaching cross-cultural skills.
You’ll help create spaces where Love is made tangible, barriers are broken down and strangers become friends.
Donations to this project are not tax-deductible.